Advance Directives Classes
Learn more about Advance Directives at one of our classes!
Alachua County Senior Recreation Center
5701 N.W. 34th Blvd.
Gainesville, FL 32653
To reserve your place please call: (352) 265-9040
|Friday 3/6/2015||9 - 11 AM|
|Friday 4/17/2015||1 - 3 PM|
|Tuesday 5/19/2015||9 - 11 AM|
|Friday 6/5/2015||1 - 3 PM|
|Monday 7/13/2015||9 - 11 AM|
|Monday 8/10/2015||1 - 3 PM|
|Thursday 9/24/2015||9 - 11 AM|
|Wednesday 10/14/2015||1 - 3 PM|
|Monday 11/9/2015||9 - 11 AM|
|Friday 12/4/2015||1 - 3 PM|
Advance Directive Packet
- Advance Directive Packet (PDF)
- Paquete de Directivas Anticipadas (Español)
- How to add your Advance Directive to your medical record (DOC)
Advance Directive Forms
- Anatomical Donation (PDF)
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Order (PDF)
Important! In order to be legally valid this form MUST be printed on yellow paper prior to being completed. EMS and medical personnel are only required to honor the form if it is printed on yellow paper.
- Health Care Surrogate (PDF)
- Living Will (PDF)
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Volunteer Speakers Bureau
We are seeking health care practitioners who are interested in assisting others in learning more about advance directives.
Volunteers will raise awareness and educate the general public about advance directives by speaking in group settings, or one-on-one with patients and family members.
Contact: Lindsay Krieg, Director of Volunteer Services, at (352) 265-0360.
- Aging with Dignity
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Caring Connections
- Donate Life Florida
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Florida Bar
- Florida Health Finder
- Florida POLST Facebook Page
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
- Partnership for Caring
- The Conversation Project
- UF Health Palliative Care