Advance Directives Classes
Learn more about Advance Directives at one of our educational classes!
To reserve your place please call: (352) 265-9040
Who Will Speak for You?
- April 29
- 2:30 - 4:00 pm
- Join the webinar on Zoom
A virtual presentation sponsored by PrimeTime Institute. Learn more about the importance of advanced care planning from an interdisciplinary panel of experts featuring:
- Dr. Sherri Kittelson
- Cathy Silloway, LCSW
- Marylin Bloom, Certified ACP Facilitator Trainer
- William Allen, Bio-ethicist
- Billie Adkins, Nurse
- Kathleen Giery, Director Donor Program Development, LifeQuest.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance Directive Forms
- Your Starter Kit: Planning Your Advance Directives
- Advance Directives Packet
- Paquete de Directivas Anticipadas (Español)
- Organ Donation Form (PDF)
You may wish to consider donating, at death, all or part of your body for transplantation, research or education. An organ donation form is a document that expresses your choices.
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Order (PDF)
Important! In order to be legally valid this form MUST be printed on yellow paper: EMS and medical personnel are only required to honor the form if it is printed on yellow paper.
- Health Care Surrogate Form (PDF)
- How to add your Advance Directive to your medical record (PDF)
- Living Will (PDF)