If you are experiencing a medical emergency or life-threatening circumstances, please call 911. If you wish to speak to a mental health clinician immediately, please dial (352) 265-5481.
- Medical Appointments: Call (352) 265-5555 to schedule an appointment. We’re available 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Dental Appointments: Call (352) 273-6700
Making an appointment
- Call (352) 733-0111 to find the nearest specialist in your area, be transferred to a new appointment scheduler or find out what medical services are available to you through UF Health.
Rescheduling or cancelling an appointment
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, contact that particular outpatient practice by phone.
- All offices are open Monday through Friday, and most offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointment times vary. Consult your doctor's office for an estimate of how long your appointment should take.
Online Dental Appointments
To request a dental appointment online, please fill out the form below or call (352) 273-6700
Do not use this form if you have a dental emergency, such as oral pain or swelling. If you have an emergency:
- Current UF Dental patients should call your primary dental provider. If you call after we close, you will be given emergency directions.
- If you are not a current patient and do not have a dental provider, contact your primary care provider, an urgent care or emergency medical center, or UF Student Oral Surgery.
The UF College of Dentistry does not provide free care.
For free care, visit this search engine of federally-funded safety net clinics where fees are charged based on your ability to pay. These clinics provide primary care, prescriptions and other health care; some have dental clinics.
To request a dental appointment online, please fill out the form below: