Billing and Insurance
Pay your bill for services at UF Health Shands Hospital.
Pay for your visit to a primary or specialty care clinic visit or services.
Pay your bill for services at UF Health Jacksonville.
Information on payment for services at UF Dental clinics.
For Self-Pay Patients
UF Health will send statements for payment of self-pay accounts. You will receive three to four billing statements over a 120-day period to obtain a payment or to make payment arrangements. If payment arrangements are not established and no payment is made during the 120-day period, the account will be placed with a collection agency.
If you need an itemized statement or if you have any questions regarding your billing statement, you can:
- Call the UF Health Customer Service department at 352-265-7906 or Toll Free at 1-888-766-8154
- Send your request and/or questions through MyUFHealth (go to Ask Customer Service)
- Send your request to email@example.com
Accepted Insurance Plans
- General Information
- UF Health Shands Hospital and UF Health Physicians
- UF Health Dental Practices
- UF Health Jacksonville