Cancer Clinical Services
The UF Health Cancer Center offers a wide range of diagnostic, treatment and after care services for all types of adult and children’s cancer.
Our comprehensive cancer program provides patients with the finest leading-edge cancer prevention and treatment while giving physicians and healthcare professionals the opportunity to do their best work.
The frequently used clinical services listed here are only a few of those available. Your Cancer Treatment Team will coordinate your appointments with the services included in your specific treatment plan.
- UF Health Medical Oncology
- UF Health Radiation Oncology
- UF Health Surgical Oncology
Support and Resources
We know that cancer can be more than a physical disease as it touches the deepest fears of patients and their families. For this reason, we provide information to lessen the emotional impact of a cancer diagnosis.
We encourage you to accept help when offered and to reach out for the support you need. Each individual will have different needs. What is meaningful to one person may be meaningless to another. We do know that it is helpful to discuss your concerns – whether it is to a friend, family member or spiritual adviser; in a support group of people going through a similar situation; or to yourself through a journal. Find the method that works best for you.
Cancer Care Locations
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Jacksonville Cancer Center
- UF Health Proton Therapy Insititute
Support and Resources
Find a Cancer Doctor
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering cancer care services.
- Affiliation with National Cancer Institute makes novel cancer treatments available to patients
- Common, edible mushroom has potential to kill one type of leukemia cell, UF Health researchers find
- UF researchers identify gene variant to personalize therapy for deadly form of leukemia
- UF Health Cancer Network earns national accreditation for quality care
- Patient with chemotherapy-induced heart failure first to receive stem cells in clinical trial
- UF medical students use personalized medicine to catch leukemia before it starts
- Rabbit virus improves bone marrow transplants, kills some cancer cells