Expert Cancer Care
UF Health Shands Hospital recognized for high performing care of Cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
The UF Health Cancer Center in Gainesville is dedicated to serving the residents of Florida with state-of-the-art cancer treatment, prevention, control and education.
Our cancer experts work to ensure coordinated care is available to each patient through diagnosis, treatment and recovery - putting you at the center of everything we do.
Our caring team of specialists provide comprehensive, individualized treatment options, access to the latest clinical trials and superior outcomes. That’s why we’re North Central Florida’s only Cancer Center of Excellence
The UF Health Cancer Center stands alone in the state of Florida in its unique ability to blend comprehensive patient care and innovative research in a collaborative environment.
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our specialty multi-disciplinary teams by calling the following numbers:
- Preston A. Wells, Jr., Center for Brain Tumor Therapy
- Blood Cancers and Bone Marrow Transplant Program
- Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer Program
- UF Health Breast Center
- GI/Colon Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Cancer Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Lung Cancer Program
- Pancreatic Cancer Program
- Pediatric Cancer Program
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Program
- Urologic Cancer Program
- UF Health Medical Oncology
- Uf Health Radiology Oncology
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Jacksonville Cancer Center
- UF Health Proton Therapy Insititute
Support and Resources
Find a Cancer Doctor
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering cancer care services.
- Affiliation with National Cancer Institute makes novel cancer treatments available to patients
- Common, edible mushroom has potential to kill one type of leukemia cell, UF Health researchers find
- UF researchers identify gene variant to personalize therapy for deadly form of leukemia
- UF Health Cancer Network earns national accreditation for quality care
- Patient with chemotherapy-induced heart failure first to receive stem cells in clinical trial
- UF medical students use personalized medicine to catch leukemia before it starts
- Rabbit virus improves bone marrow transplants, kills some cancer cells