- Personalized Care
- Cancer Clinical Services
- Advanced Treatments
- Proton Therapy Institute
Cancer Specialties: Expert Cancer Care
UF Health Cancer Center
The UF Health Cancer Center in Gainesville is dedicated to serving the residents of Florida with state-of-the-art cancer treatment, prevention, control and education.
Our cancer experts work to ensure coordinated care is available to each patient through diagnosis, treatment and recovery - putting you at the center of everything we do.
Our caring team of specialists provide comprehensive, individualized treatment options, access to the latest clinical trials and superior outcomes. That’s why we’re North Central Florida’s only Cancer Center of Excellence
The UF Health Cancer Center stands alone in the state of Florida in its unique ability to blend comprehensive patient care and innovative research in a collaborative environment.
UF Health Proton Therapy Institute
The UF Health Proton Therapy Institute is the first and leading proton therapy facility in the Southeast. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, our expert physicians have treated more than 10,000 patients and over 20 cancer types, helping patients around the world achieve excellent success and quality of life.
Cancer Rehabilitation Services
After going through cancer treatments, patients may find themselves unable to perform the activities they once could. Our cancer rehabilitation specialists work with patients living with cancer and cancer survivors to maintain and improve their emotional well-being and physical function.
The cancer rehabilitation specialists at UF Health perform comprehensive evaluations and rehabilitative care – from physical and occupational therapy to other supportive services.
For patients with breast and gynecological cancers, our cancer rehabilitation physicians provide pre- and post-operative screenings as well as management of upper and lower extremity lymphedema.
Many cancer patients suffer from musculoskeletal complications during their cancer diagnosis and treatment. Our specialists help provide education on lifestyle changes and exercises that can help patients improve physically during and after cancer treatment. We also provide long-term care to evaluate our patients rehabilitation needs long after the completion of their treatment.
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our specialty multi-disciplinary teams by calling the following numbers:
- UF Health Medical Oncology
- UF Health Radiation Oncology
- Preston A. Wells, Jr., Center for Brain Tumor Therapy
- Blood Cancers and Bone Marrow Transplant Program
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- GI / Colon Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pediatric Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Jacksonville Cancer Center
- UF Health Proton Therapy Insititute
Support and Resources
Find a Cancer Doctor
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering cancer care services.
- Affiliation with National Cancer Institute makes novel cancer treatments available to patients
- Common, edible mushroom has potential to kill one type of leukemia cell, UF Health researchers find
- UF researchers identify gene variant to personalize therapy for deadly form of leukemia
- UF Health Cancer Network earns national accreditation for quality care
- Patient with chemotherapy-induced heart failure first to receive stem cells in clinical trial
- UF medical students use personalized medicine to catch leukemia before it starts
- Rabbit virus improves bone marrow transplants, kills some cancer cells