The UF Health Cancer Center in Gainesville is dedicated to serving the residents of Florida with state-of-the-art cancer treatment, prevention, control and education.
Our cancer experts work to ensure coordinated care is available to each patient through diagnosis, treatment and recovery - putting you at the center of everything we do.
Our Cancer Center features advanced technologies, such as intraoperative radiation therapy, image-guided stereotactic radiosurgery and minimally invasive robotic surgery.
Our University of Florida physicians, surgeons and researchers are nationally ranked experts, and many of our programs are national centers of excellence, including the UF Health Breast Center and the UF Health Bone Marrow Transplant Program.
The UF Health Cancer Center stands alone in the state of Florida in its unique ability to blend comprehensive patient care and innovative research in a collaborative environment.
UF Health Gainesville Cancer Care
UF physicians at UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville offer specialized, disease-specific multidisciplinary care in the following areas:
At the UF Health Jacksonville Cancer Center, multidisciplinary teams of University of Florida physicians work together using the latest diagnostic and therapeutic innovations to optimize cancer treatment outcomes.
Until recently, the treatment of cancer was often just as frightening as the diagnosis. It doesn't have to be that way. At the UF Health Proton Therapy Institute, we're committed to changing the way cancer is treated, and the way cancer treatment is experienced. That's why we're developing the newest, least invasive, and most promising tool in use today: proton therapy.
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our specialty multi-disciplinary teams by calling the following numbers:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer Center
- Preston A. Wells, Jr., Center for Brain Tumor Therapy
- UF Health Breast Center
- Pediatric Cancer Center
- GI Cancer Center
- Urologic Cancer Center
- Gynecologic Cancer Center
- Head and Neck Cancer Center
- Lung Cancer Center
- Adult Medical Oncology
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Center
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Jacksonville Cancer Center
- UF Health Proton Therapy Insititute
Support and Resources
Find a Cancer Doctor
Browse our directory to find UF physicians and other health care providers offering cancer care services.
- UF physician, colleagues identify successful blood cancer therapy
- Targeting tumors may help stop spread of breast, other cancers
- $10 million Wells Foundation gift will enable UF to speed brain tumor remedies
- UF&Shands Park Avenue Imaging Center receives excellence accreditation
- UF, Moffitt researchers find blood cancer may be more common than realized