Colon cancer - resources
UF Health Shands Hospital recognized for high performing colon cancer surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
Resources - colon cancer
The following organizations are good resources for information on colon cancer:
- American Cancer Society -- www.cancer.org/cancer/colonandrectumcancer/index
- Colon Cancer Alliance -- www.ccalliance.org
- National Cancer Institute -- www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/colon-and-rectal
- National Human Genome Research Institute -- www.genome.gov/10000466/learning-about-colon-cancer
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal
Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.