The following Dental Clinics are currently taking volunteers:
- Oral Surgery
- Student Dental Clinics (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)
More information such as hours and assignment description can be located by going to service areas (scroll down to College of Dentistry). Two semester commitment is required for these clinics. Shifts are three hours for all clinics. Student Dental clinics are available Monday-Friday and Specialty Clinics Monday -Thursday. The uniform policy requires to wear scrubs purchased from our Gift Stop. The cost of the scrubs are no more than $21.00 per set. Close shoes all around, preferably athletic shoes. Long hair must be picked up and away from the face. View the College of Dentistry 2013-2014 Calendar.
How to Volunteer
Volunteers interested in the dental clinics must complete the following training in order to be in compliance with UF College of Dentistry:
- Complete annual online HIPAA-Privacy General Awareness training
- Complete annual online Bloodborne Pathogen Training and Bio-Medical Waste Training. Print the certificate to keep with personal records.
- Complete the University of Florida Confidentiality Agreement
- Print the BBP form, complete, and bring to placement orientation.
Print all three certificates and bring to your placement appointment.
If volunteers have any questions, please contact Diana Delgado, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.