A two-semester commitment is required for dental volunteering, and all new dental volunteers must spend one semester volunteering in the Student Dental Clinics (general dentistry) before they are eligible to volunteer in any of the following specialty clinics:
Interested in Volunteering? Follow these steps:
Complete a volunteer application.
- Spring Application Opens: 9am Dec. 16, 2019
- Spring Application Closes: 9am Jan. 3, 2020
Completing the application will give you access to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC), required for step two.
Sign up for a mandatory Information Session by logging in to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC). Use the e-mail address and password you used on the application as your username and password. The Information Session provides information about our volunteer program and the steps and requirements necessary to become a volunteer.
- Spring Information Session dates: Jan 6 - Jan 10
- If no Information Session spots are available, please check back regularly to see if a spot opens up.
- Applicants who do not attend a mandatory Information Session are not eligible to volunteer that semester and will need to reapply for a future semester.
After attending the Information Session you will be invited to complete the rest of the Volunteer Requirements and schedule an appointment to be placed in a volunteer role.
In order to provide parking for our patients and their guests, our garages are closed to UF students, faculty and staff. Please utilize your normal methods of transportation to campus. I.e. busing, biking, walking.