40-60 Sample Itinerary
This timeline is based on a sample day and is individualized per patient's needs and requests
8:00 am – Arrival
- Exclusive VIP parking spots
8:15 am – Nursing Assessment
- Vital signs, Resting ECG, Hearing and Vision Screening, Height, Body Composition, and Metabolic Analysis
8:45 am – Clinical Lab
- Our in-house lab will conduct a Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Urinalysis, Testosterone, PSA (for men), and High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein measurements with a same-day summary of test results.
9:00 am – Breakfast
- A healthy, delicious breakfast served to give you the boost of energy you need for the morning.
9:30 am – Consultation with Physician
- A comprehensive one on one medical and lifestyle consultation to help understand your specific health issues, risks, concerns, and needs.
10:30 am – Physical Examination
- Complete head-to-toe assessment performed. (Pelvic Exam with PAP Smear and Breast exam for Women per request)
11:00 am – Cardiac Treadmill Stress Test
- During stress testing, you will exercise on a specialized treadmill to make your heart work hard and beat fast. Stress testing provides information about how well your heart responds during times it is working it’s hardest.
11:30 pm – Fitness Consultation
- Evaluation of fitness development and personalized, achievable fitness goals provided by a Certified Athletic Trainer
12:30 pm – Lunch
- A nutritious, catered lunch provided to fuel your body as your day continues.
1:00 pm – Nutrition Consultation
- Education and an individualized health and nutrition plan provided by a Registered Dietician
2:00 pm – Relaxation Massage
- Enjoy a stress relieving relaxation massage, leaving you oozing with a sense of wellbeing.
3:15 pm – Final Consultation with Physician
- The physician will discuss all the results of your various tests you had performed throughout the day and implement proposed changes to lead you on the path to optimum health.
3:30 pm – Departure
- You will leave Executive Health with a folder containing all your test results, consultation notes, fitness and dietician resources, educational materials, and any additional information pertinent to your health and well-being.