61+ Sample Itinerary
This timeline is based on a sample day and is individualized per patient's needs and requests.
7:30 am – Arrival
- Exclusive VIP parking spots
8:00 am – Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound (Men only)
- A non-invasive abdominal aorta ultrasound performed, which evaluates the aorta, the largest artery in the abdomen.
8:30 am – Nursing Assessment
- Vital signs, Resting ECG, Hearing and Vision Screening, Height, Body Composition, and Metabolic Analysis
8:50 am – Clinical Lab
- Our in-house lab will conduct a Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Urinalysis, Vitamin B12, Testosterone, PSA (for men), and High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein measurements with a same-day summary of test results.
9:15 am – Breakfast
- A healthy, delicious breakfast served to give you the boost of energy you need for the morning.
9:45 am – Consultation with Physician
- A comprehensive one on one medical and lifestyle consultation to help understand your specific health issues, risks, concerns, and needs.
10:45 am – Physical Examination
- Complete head-to-toe assessment performed, memory screening, and gait and balance assessment. (Pelvic Exam with PAP Smear and Breast exam for Women per request)
11:15 am – Cardiac Treadmill Stress Test
- During stress testing, you will exercise on a specialized treadmill to make your heart work hard and beat fast. Stress testing provides information about how well your heart responds during times it is working its hardest.
12:00 am – Bone Densitometry
- A bone mineral density test conducted to measure how much calcium and other types of minerals are in an area of your bone. This test helps the physician detect osteoporosis and risk factors for bone fractures
12:30 pm – Lunch
- A nutritious, catered lunch provided to fuel your body as your day continues.
1:00 pm – Fitness Consultation
- Evaluation of fitness development and personalized, achievable fitness goals provided by a Certified Athletic Trainer
2:00 pm – Nutrition Consultation
- Education and an individualized health and nutrition plan provided by a Registered Dietician
3:00 pm – Relaxation Massage
- Enjoy a stress relieving relaxation massage, leaving you oozing with a sense of wellbeing.
4:15 pm – Final Consultation with Physician
- The physician will discuss all the results of your various tests you had performed throughout the day and implement proposed changes to lead you on the path to optimum health.
4:30 pm – Departure
- You will leave Executive Health with a folder containing all your test results, consultation notes, fitness and dietician resources, educational materials, and any additional information pertinent to your health and well-being.