EpicCare MyLink is the community physician portal for UF Health. This portal provides real-time web access to patient information, so physicians who practice at locations outside of UF Health can access patients' clinical data. This streamlines and speeds up the ability to remain up to date on changes to patients’ medical record.
Using EpicCare MyLink, you will be able to access and search the patient's chart, including:
- Inpatient admissions or discharges
- Completion of outpatient visits
- Lab results
- Problem List
- Medical and Surgical History
- Place orders and appointment requests to UF Health
- Monitor appointment requests
- Receive notification of key patient events
Begin Your Access Request
- Download a Practice Agreement
- The person in your office responsible for maintaining and overseeing MyLink Accounts should sign the Practice Agreement
- Download instructions on how to sign up for and take the MyTraining courses, then have each user complete the MyTraining course online
- Have all users download and sign an individual User Security and Confidentiality Agreement
- The Practice Agreement signee must also co-sign all User Security and Confidentiality Agreements
- Email the signed Practice Agreement, Security and Confidentiality Agreements and MyTraining certificates of completion to the appropriate location:
Once all components are back and verified, UF Health IT Access Management will provide an assigned username and password to each individual who filled out a User Security and Confidentiality Agreement. Please note: Only those users who filled out the security and confidentiality agreement will be issued usernames and passwords. Usernames and passwords cannot be shared among employees. Users' access privileges will be reviewed through periodic audits to ensure they are maintaining compliance, privacy, and following security agreements.
- Open your web-browser and in the internet address bar navigate to the log-in screen
- You will then see (the above) homepage/logon page. Enter your assigned EpicCare MyLink User ID and Password and click Log In.
- The default home-workspace is your Getting Started page. From this page you can quickly access all the available EpicCare MyLink workspaces.
To maintain patient confidentiality, you need to log out or secure your screen when you are done working or have to leave the computer for any reason. There are two ways to do this:
- Click Log Out to log out of EpicCare MyLink. The next time you log in, you are directed to your start page.
- Secure the computer by clicking Secure. When you log back in, you return to the same page that you were using before you secured the screen. This way, you don't need to navigate back to the page on which you were previously working.
If you have questions or need clarification, please contact the appropriate location: