Are you at risk for oral, head or neck cancer? Women's Advantage - Gainesville
Register for this event:
Seminar information: Are you at risk for oral, head or neck cancer?
Oral, head and neck cancers are the most rapidly expanding type of cancer and yet many people don’t know they are at risk. Tobacco and alcohol users are at very high risk for cancers of the tongue, mouth, throat and voice box. Oral sex can transmit the HPV virus and put people at risk of tonsil, throat and tongue cancers. Find out if you are at risk — learn about treatments and the latest research advances at this free seminar. The speakers at this seminar will be Brian Boyce, MD and Peter Dziegielewski, MD who are members of the head and neck cancer program at UF Health ENT.
Registration is required. Please call 352.733.0000 if you have questions.
Free head and neck cancer screenings - by appointment.
- By appointment only
- Screening takes about 10 minutes
- Screenings are for persons 18 and over
- Screening results will be shared with patient immediately
- Screenings are conducted by physicians from UF Health ENT
- Completing the form at the left only registers you for the seminar. You must call to schedule a screening appointment.
- Call 352.733.0000 M- F; 8 - 5 p.m. for a screening appointment