ChayaVeda Transformative Wellness Program
The Chaya Veda Transformational Wellness Program is designed and facilitated by Chaya~Sharon Heller. Chaya has been developing and delivering programs for over 25 years at notable health and wellness centers around the world where she is known for her life-enriching programs.
This program is suitable for anyone wishing to learn about Ayurveda and its scope of practice with practical applications for self-healing. Ayur means ‘life’ and veda means ‘to know’. Chaya distills this wisdom of holistic living known as a science of self-healing, rejuvenation, and longevity, into 6 weekly sessions filled with practical information and experiences to bring it all home. Chaya presents relevant evidence-based sources integrated with the original Ayurvedic texts. Learn practical tools for self-care, good health, rejuvenation, peace and vitality in a supportive group setting that encourages transformative learning. Take control, evolve and thrive!
CEUs are available for massage therapists and yoga teachers, and all are welcome, no prior experience is needed. This course offers 12 CEs to yoga teachers, and 12 LMT CEs available from provider #1192
- Re-engineer your habits in the shortest amount of time through understanding your body type and circadian rhythms, and how to start your day right.
- Discover healthier eating, rejuvenation, purification and the power of food as medicine.
- Develop tools for stress reduction, including deep breathing, meditation, yoga nidra and self-massage.
- Examine emotional health, relationships and create peace of mind through conscious communication.
Presented by: Chaya~Sharon Heller, CAP, LMT, E-RYT-500
Wellness Educator, UF Health Integrative Medicine Program
Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Holistic Health Educator, Yoga Therapist, and Licensed Massage Therapist
Nourishing Body, Mind and Energy for over 25 years.
This course is offered every Thursday from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM starting March 30th and lasting until May 4th.
- To register, please call 352.733.0881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced registration is required.