Childbirth Education Classes - Saturday Sessions
Register for this event:
About the Class
The Childbirth Education Class (CBE) covers subjects such as anatomy and physiology, relaxation techniques, stages of labor, anesthesia options and comfort measures.
- A tour of the labor & delivery unit and the mother/baby unit is also offered.
- Register for the Childbirth Education Class in the form to the left.
For more information on classes, dates and times, visit our Childbirth Education Page.
There is a $50 registration fee that will be collected at the first class. Participants will be given a guest parking voucher for discounted parking ($4 at exit.)
Please be advised, no refunds are given after attending the first CBE session of a dual session CBE class.
- Please park in the hospital’s East Pediatric ER garage
- Allow 15 minute walk time to classroom
- Bring 1 or 2 pillows
- Take main lobby – Atrium elevators to 2nd floor – follow signs to room 2147
- Parking is $4.00 with hospital class voucher
*For additional information please call and leave a message at 352-265-0593