EnCARE: Compassion, Awareness, Resilience, & Enjoyment Training
EnCARE is a self-care educational program designed to support health care professionals to develop skills for responding to the physical, emotional and mental stress associated with burnout and caregiver fatigue using a variety of evidence-based techniques and mind-body practices. UF Health Shands is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This course offers 17 CEs for nurses*, LMHCs, LMFTs and LCSWs.
- Participation limited to healthcare professionals only
- Advanced registration required
Tammy Bernard, Med, E-RYT 500
Integrative Medicine Practitioner
UF Health Integrative Medicine Program
Fundamental practices of this eight-week course include:
- Mindful yoga and movement
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation
- Resilience training and breathing techniques
- Self-inquiry and wisdom tradition teachings
- Mind-body practices and group sharing
- Dates are September 12 – October, 2017
- Six Tuesdays and one 4-hour retreat
- Offered two times annually
- To register, please call 352.733.0881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*UF Health Shands is a CE Provider recognized by the Florida Board of Nursing (FBN# 50-1790). You must attend the entire program in order to receive credit.