FREE oral, head and neck cancer screenings - Gainesville
Free head and neck cancer screenings - by appointment.
Oral, head and neck cancers are the most rapidly expanding type of cancer and yet many people don’t know they are at risk.Tobacco and alcohol users are at very high risk for cancers of the tongue, mouth, throat and voice box. Oral sex can transmit the HPV virus and put people at risk of tonsil, throat and tongue cancers. Find out if you are at risk for these cancers at this free screening.
- Screening is appointment only
- Screening takes about 10 minutes
- Screenings are for persons 18 and over
- Screening results will be immediately available
- Screenings are conducted by physicians from UF Health ENT
- You must call to schedule a screening appointment.
- Call 352.733.000 M- F between 8 - 5 p.m. to schedule a screening appointment
We are also having a in-depth seminar about head and neck cancers from 1 - 2 p.m. Click here to learn more or to register.