Geriatric Care Boot Camp
This event has ended.
Friday, February 14th 2014 from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Clinical and Translational Research BuildingGainesville, FL 32601
2004 Mowry RoadClassroom 2161
- Overview of the Geriatric Patient
- Understanding Delirium and Dementia
- Medications in the Elderly
- Palliative Care in the Acute Care Setting Ethics Case Study Discussion
Upon Completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the issues that are specific to caring for older adults
- Analyze some of the core concepts in geriatric medicine
- Prepare appropriate treatment plans for older adults based on the core concepts in geriatric medicine.
Breakfast and Lunch provided.
For more information and to register for this event please contact Teresa Richardson at email@example.com