Super Sealant Saturday
Please join the University of Florida College of Dentistry on April 7, 2018, for Super Sealant Saturday, a student-run event providing FREE preventative dental care and education for children aged 6-17!
Please note: a mandatory consent form is required and is available on http://cdbs.dental.ufl.edu/service/community-programs/super-sealant-saturday/
Super Sealant Saturday FREE preventative dental care includes:
- Dental Exam
- Dental sealants as needed to protect your child’s smile
- Fluoride varnish application to help keep teeth strong
- Kid-friendly atmosphere with face painting, photo booth fun and a chance to meet the Tooth Fairy!
- Learn from the pros how to care for smiles with interactive brushing and flossing demonstration
- Healthy eating habits for keeping teeth happy
- Goodie bag with toothbrush, toothpaste and more!
- In order to ensure that your child receives treatment during the event, you must arrive at your scheduled appointment time. If you do not have an appointment, walk-ins are welcome from 12-2:30 p.m.
- A legal guardian of each child must be present at all times during the event
- Plan on being at the event for approximately two hours
- Spanish translators are available to Spanish speaking patients and their families
Participants must schedule a FREE appointment for Super Sealant Saturday, and a mandatory consent form is required. For more information and to access forms visit the Super Sealant Saturday web page: http://cdbs.dental.ufl.edu/service/community-programs/super-sealant-saturday/