About Family Medicine
UF Health provides comprehensive medical care for the entire family. Board-certified physicians offer a full range of medical services for patients of all age groups and can provide you with routine medical checkups, as well as the treatment of a wide variety of health problems:
- General medical care for all age groups
- Comprehensive adult care
- Health maintenance checkups
- Immunizations and school physicals
- Cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes screenings
- General gynecology services, such as breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- General dermatology services, such as skin biopsies, skin care and cryotherapy
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Lab work and tests, such as EKG, exercise stress tests and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Counseling for problems including stress management, anxiety and depression
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
- Occupational medicine
- Circumcision services
UF Health Family Medicine now offers extended hours for existing patients at the following locations:
- UF Health Family Medicine – Main
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- UF Health Family Medicine – Haile Plantation
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m.
Please contact the office directly to schedule your appointment.