Your heart, blood, veins and arteries pump life into you everyday. That’s why it’s important to take care of them, whether it’s through routine care or seeking treatment for a complex issue. It’s just as important to trust the people caring for you and to ensure they have the expertise and resources to provide advanced care if needed.
UF Health Heart and Vascular Care’s team of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons and vascular surgeons can handle any heart problem you have, big or small.
Achievements & Accreditations
We are proud to care for patients at UF Health Shands Hospital, recently ranked one of the nation's and region's top hospitals for cardiology & heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report. We are also proud to be an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Call to Make an Appointment
- Cardiovascular Medicine:
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery: (352) 265-5470
- Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy: (352) 265-9928
Contacts & Locations
- UF Health Cardiology - Shands Hospital
- UF Health Cardiology - Springhill
- UF Health Surgical Specialists - Shands Hospital