COVID Long-Haul Treatment
The UF Health COVID RESTORE Treatment Program to Support “COVID long-haulers”
- This comprehensive interdisciplinary program is available for person with Persistent Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2, or PASC, also known as Long COVID.
- Patients with PASC diagnosis have persistent symptoms more than 4 weeks after a COVID infection, a positive COVD PCR test or antibodies.
- Ask your physician if you qualify for this PASC/Long COVID program and have them fax a referral to 352.627.4170. You must have been seen in-person by a primary care provider (PCP) within the last month to be referred.
What to Expect When Calling for an Appointment
- Call 352.265.WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment. If you do not live in the Gainesville area, you may request a telemedicine appointment. You will be given instructions on how to access the telemedicine appointment using the MyUFHealth patient portal.
- Physician visits are covered by insurance. You may be asked to verify your insurance coverage for other services such as rehabilitation, psychology and/or acupuncture.
- Prior to your first appointment, you will be asked to complete a COVID-specific questionnaire, to help us better asses your needs. The questionnaire will be sent through the MyUFHealth patient portal.
(To come) Patient Information & Self Care Resource.
- Irene M EstoresSpecialty: Medicine