M. Louis Moy, M.D.
Log in to MyUFHealth
Understanding Patient Expectations and Determinants of Satisfaction in an Outpatient Urology Clinic at an Academic Medical Center.
Evaluation of Patient Factors That Influence Predictive Formulas for Determining Ureteral Stent Length When Compared to Direct Measurement.
Journal of endourology
Laser Therapy for Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause.
Current urology reports
Transurethral radiofrequency collagen denaturation for the treatment of women with urinary incontinence.
The Cochrane database of systematic reviews
Role of robotic surgery in urogynecologic surgery.
Current opinion in urology
Evidence-Based Urology in Practice: Loss To Follow-Up
The use of botulinum toxin in the treatment of refractory overactive bladder.
Pelvic hematoma as a cause of bladder perforation and gross hematuria.
Modern management of women with stress urinary incontinence.
- Female pelvic organ prolapse: open abdominal, transvaginal, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgical options
- Female urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder and voiding dysfunction: neuromodulation techniques, such as sacral nerve stimultion
- Bladder and urethral reconstruction
- Post-operative issues related to female urology