Approximately 20 percent to 25 percent of adults and children have sleep disorder signs and symptoms.
There have been tremendous advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related disorders in recent decades. The physicians of the UF Health Sleep Center provide a multidisciplinary approach to these disorders, including experts in neurology, pulmonary medicine, pediatric pulmonary, otolaryngology and clinical psychology. The UF Health Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and is one of the only accredited AASM centers in north central Florida.
Types of Sleep Disorders
UF neurologists diagnose and treat a variety of sleep disorders. Download informational presentations about each of the following sleep disorders to learn more about the condition and treatment:
About Sleep Disorders
- Adult sleep disorders
- Central sleep apnea
- Elderly sleep disorders
- Irregular sleep-wake syndrome
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- UF Health Neurology - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Senior Care
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids – Magnolia Parke
Find a Neurologist
Browse our directory to find UF Health Physicians and other health care providers offering neurological services.