Newborn Care Class
The Newborn Care Class is intended to help you feel more comfortable and confident in your parenting role following your birth.
- General baby care
- Signs of illness
- Soothing techniques
- Infant safety
- And more!
- UF Health Shands Hospital
Take Main Lobby Atrium elevators to the 9th floor. Follow the signs to Conference Room 9433.
- Parking: Park in the hospital’s East garage near the Pediatric Emergency Entrance. Parking fee will be $4 for self-park and $6 valet parking (with voucher given at class).
- $15.00 (cash, check, or money order) collected on the day of the class.
- View the event page to fill out the registration form
- Questions? Please call 352-265-0317 or email CHILDBIRTHED@shands.ufl.edu.