Changes to east entrance access to UF Health Shands Hospital
The east entrance will remain closed through June until renovations are completed. Access to UF Health Shands Hospital is available via the front circle of the hospital.
Patient and visitor parking in the east garage will not be affected by this construction. A new walkway along the south side of the MRI building is now available. This walkway will guide people from the east garage to the front circle entrance to UF Health Shands Hospital.
There is complimentary golf cart service from the east garage to the end of the temporary ramp for people who need assistance
- Golf cart service is available 24/7.
- Staff is on hand 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. weekends and holidays.
- After hours service is available by request.
- Call 352-265-0109 for assistance.
Valet parking is also available to patients and visitors at the front circle drive in front of UF Health Shands Hospital.
- Valet service is available 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekends and holidays.
Updated way-finding signs will help guide people to their destinations, and staff members are prepared to assist.
For information, please contact UF Health Shands Hospital Facilities at 352-745-8176.