The UF Health Reproductive Medicine Department is dedicated to serving you by providing state-of-the art technologies in a warm, caring environment.
All of our physicians are national and internationally recognized experts in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and success-oriented fertility care implementing cutting-edge technologies when required. We are known for our research and many clinical firsts including the delivery of the first baby following preimplantation genetic diagnosis in the southeastern US in 1995. We are very proud to be an integral part of the "Gator Nation" and University of Florida Health in Gainesville. We would be honored if we could have the privilege of assisting you in realizing your dreams. We hope to see you soon.
UF Health faculty in the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility represent a complementary but diverse range of specialized research interests and clinical skills. Our vast expertise and experience allows us to care for the entire range of infertility or endocrine disorders. Our specialized interests include:
- Fertility preservation including sperm, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation
- Uterine Fibroids – medical and surgical management
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – new and novel options for ovulation induction and improving quality of life
- Endometriosis – new and novel options for infertility and/or pain management
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss - diagnosis and preventive care
- Reducing the chances of multiple pregnancy while maintaining outstanding success rates in In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- The impact of obesity on fertility and reproductive health
- Participating in and the creation of clinical trials that promise to impact and shape the future delivery of reproductive health care
Resources & Links
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Endometriosis Association
- Fertile Hope
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Reproductive Facts
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
News & Media Releases
- Celiac disease and infertility: Is there a link?
- Pesticides And Sperm Quality: Can They Make Men Infertile?
- Researchers find new fertility drug to be more effective than one used for the past 40 years
- UF Health Shands Hospital first academic health facility in Florida to receive national Baby-Friendly designation
- Researchers uncover genetic and hormonal origins behind the evolution of sex organs
- Medical specialty one-stop shop at new UF&Shands at Springhill practice in northwest Gainesville