- Realizing Dreams
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
The journey to parenthood is different for everyone. For approximately 20 percent of couples, this pathway may have unexpected twists and turns, which may include infertility. Fortunately, advances in reproductive medicine can help most couples overcome obstacles to realize their dreams of starting a family.
UF Health Reproductive Medicine has been recognized by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association with the Blue Distinction Centers for Fertility Care designation. The honor is for those who show expertise in delivering improved patient safety and better health outcomes based on objective measures that were developed with input from leading accreditation and quality organizations.
Overcoming infertility is largely dependent on an accurate diagnosis and appropriate evidence-based treatment. For over 30 years, UF Health Reproductive Medicine has helped many couples achieve their dream to become parents. Our medical staff is made up of University of Florida physicians who are board-certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Our physicians’ combined experience and knowledge helps ensure patients receive the best, state-of-the-art, treatment available.
Our physicians understand each patient or couple is unique and that treatment options should be tailored for the specific needs of each couple. We work closely with a team that includes experts in assisted reproductive technology, psychologists and nurses who specialize in infertility nursing.
In addition, our medical office located at UF Health Springhill includes an on-site laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologies. This gives our patients a distinct advantage of receiving leading techniques and technologies at one location. Together, our program offers comprehensive treatment along with the respect and individualized care to support you in every step of your journey.
Resources & Links
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Endometriosis Association
- Fertile Hope
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Reproductive Facts
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
News & Media Releases
- 3 Commonly Used Medications to Treat Unexplained Infertility
- The miracle makers
- Celiac disease and infertility: Is there a link?
- Pesticides And Sperm Quality: Can They Make Men Infertile?
- Researchers find new fertility drug to be more effective than one used for the past 40 years
- UF Health Shands Hospital first academic health facility in Florida to receive national Baby-Friendly designation
- Researchers uncover genetic and hormonal origins behind the evolution of sex organs
- Medical specialty one-stop shop at new UF&Shands at Springhill practice in northwest Gainesville