- Realizing Dreams
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Although we take pride of our pregnancy rates, we should note that a comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches, and entrance criteria for the assisted reproductive technology may vary from clinic to clinic. Preliminary clinic success rates may exclude outcomes that will not be finalized until the following year.
Resources & Links
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Endometriosis Association
- Fertile Hope
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Reproductive Facts
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
News & Media Releases
- 3 Commonly Used Medications to Treat Unexplained Infertility
- The miracle makers
- Celiac disease and infertility: Is there a link?
- Pesticides And Sperm Quality: Can They Make Men Infertile?
- Researchers find new fertility drug to be more effective than one used for the past 40 years
- UF Health Shands Hospital first academic health facility in Florida to receive national Baby-Friendly designation
- Researchers uncover genetic and hormonal origins behind the evolution of sex organs
- Medical specialty one-stop shop at new UF&Shands at Springhill practice in northwest Gainesville