Interviews with women undergoing chemotherapy to inform development of a physical activity program
Would you like to give your opinion about a new physical activity program for people undergoing cancer treatment?
Researchers in the Department of Health Education and Behavior at the University of Florida are seeking women to discuss our plans to develop a new physical activity program.
Details and location
- One-time interview
- Lasts up to one hour
- Meeting held at our research center on the UF campus in Gainesville, FL
- Easy, free parking available
- Will receive compensation at the end of the interview
Are you eligible?
- Adult women (50 years and older)
- Diagnosed with Stage 1 to 3 breast or gynecological cancer
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Able to speak and read English
- Physically able to engage in physical activity
Interested in learning more?
Contact Ms. Marissa Donahue:
Can be done from home
KeywordsCancer, Breast cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Gynecological Cancer
Principal InvestigatorDanielle Jake-Schoffman, PhD
Begin a new search for other research studies
Studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations. Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.