Interviews with women undergoing chemotherapy to inform development of a physical activity program
Seeking women with breast or gynecological cancer for a brief interview
Would you like to talk about your experience with physical activity during or after cancer treatment?
Researchers in the Department of Health Education and Behavior at the University of Florida are seeking women to discuss our plans to develop a new physical activity program.
Details and location
- One-time interview
- Lasts up to one hour
- Interview can be held via phone or at our research center on the UF campus in Gainesville, FL
- Easy, free parking available
- Will receive $30.00 compensation at the end of the interview
Are you eligible?
- Adult women (50 years and older)
- Diagnosed with Stage 1 to 3 breast or gynecological cancer
- Undergoing chemotherapy or completed primary treatment within the past 12 to 24 months
- Able to speak and read English
- Able to engage in physical activity
Interested in learning more?
Contact Marissa Donahue:
- (352) 294-1815
Can be done from home
KeywordsCancer, Breast cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Gynecological Cancer
Principal InvestigatorDanielle Jake-Schoffman, PhD
Begin a new search for other research studies
Studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations. Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.