A Phase 1/2A Open-Label, Multi-Dose, Multi-Center Escalation and Exploratory Study of Cerdulatinib (PRT062070) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) or B Cell or T Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
The primary objective is to determine the maximum tolerated dose/ maximum administered dose of cerdulatinib in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma or B-cell non Hodgkin lymphoma.The primary objective is to determine the maximum tolerated dose/ maximum administered dose of cerdulatinib in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma or B-cell non Hodgkin lymphoma.
Phase 1 Specific Patient at least 18yrs of age with histologically confirmed CLL/SLL or B-cell Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (DLBCL, FL, MCL, MZL, lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma).
Phase 2a Inclusion
- Histological evidence: FL Grade 1-3A/iNHL, with relapsed or refractory disease (iNHL includes LPL/WM, MZL); aNHL, defined as DLBCL, FL Grade 3B, MCL, and transformed NHL with relapsed disease; CLL/SLL, PTCL, or CTCL (with MF/SS) with relapsed or refractory.
- Received BCR and/or BCL2 inhibitors were intolerant or had relapsed/refractory disease afterwards.
- Prior treatment for lymphoid malignancy for progressive /refractory disease
- ≥ 1 prior regimen (min 2 cycles) with antibody conjugate, cytotoxic chemotherapy, or TKI alone or in combination.
- Measureable disease defined as: ≥ 1 lesion ≥ 1.5 cm single dimension via CT, CT/PET with nodal or mass lesions; Quantifiable circulating tumor cells; or for Waldenström's macroglobulinemia presence of IgM l > 2X ULN; For CTCL: mSWAT > 0
- Ability to provide diagnostic reports
- ECOG Score of 0 or 1.
- Hematologic ANC > 1000/uL and platelet > 75,000/uL,
- Serum creatinine of < 1.5 ULN or calculated CrCl of > 50 mL/min
- Bilirubin < 20.0mg/dL (if Gilberts then < 2.5 mg/dL) and AST/AST < 2.5 ULN
- Richter's syndrome, Burkitt's lymphoma, or Burkitt-like Lymphoma (transformed DLBCL from Follicular NHL are eligible).
- Prior transplant with stem cell infusion 90 days or active graft-versus-host treatment within 8 weeks of Day 1.
- Prior therapy with SYK inhibitors.
- Chronic treatment with strong CYP3A4 inhibitor/ inducer, acid reducing agent, Proton pump inhibitors
- Known lymphomatous involvement of the CNS.
- Persistent, unresolved NCI CTCAE v4.0 ≥ Grade 2, previous drug-related toxicity (except alopecia, erectile impotence, hot flashes, libido, neuropathy).
- Prior monoclonal antibody, radioimmunoconjugate, antibody drug conjugate, phototherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, immunosuppressive therapy, or any test agent within 3 weeks or for alemtuzumab 8 weeks of Day 1.
- For CTCL: (TSEBT) within 12 weeks, or initiation of topical steroid, nitrogen mustard, or topical retinoid within 2 weeks. (Stable topical ≥ 4 weeks prior to Day 1 allowed).
- Known carrier or infection for HIV/Hep B or C. HCV ab+ must be PCR-. HBV ab+ must be HBsAg- or undetectable DNA
- Active infection requiring systemic treatment,
- Significant GI disease, previous major gastric/bowel surgery, difficulty swallowing or malabsorption syndrome.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks
- Previous malignancies within 2 yrs. unless relapse risk is small (< 5%).
- Current use of systemic steroids >20 mg QD prednisone (or equivalent)
- Breastfeeding or pregnant (intention to become) females or participation in other clinical trials
KeywordsNon-Hodgkin Lymphoma, cerdulatinib, maximum tolerated dose (MTD)
Principal InvestigatorNam H Dang, M.D.
Begin a new search for other research studies
Studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations. Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.