Research Registry for Cognitive, MRI, Biomarker Predicting Cognitive Change
We wish to store your Contact Information, Cognitive/Medical/MRI Information, and Tissue to potentially use it in future research. Many different kinds of research use Cognitive, Medical, Tissue and MRI information. Some researchers may develop new tests to find diseases. Others may develop new ways to treat or even cure diseases.
In the future, some of the research may help to develop new products, such as tests and drugs. Some research looks at diseases that are passed on in families (called genetic research). Research done with your medical information, MRI and tissue samples may look for genetic causes and signs of disease.
If you agree to participate, we would like to store the following:
- Contact information (this includes your name, phone number, address, email)
- Cognitive tests (results from all of your research testing with The Price Lab)
- Medical information (medical history that you reported to us during research participation)
- Tissue samples (blood or CSF fluid, if you donated)
- MRI scans (these were done during your research participation)
For additional study information such as procedures and eligibility criteria, please reach out to the Catherine Price:
- (352) 273-5929
Can be done from home
Keywordshealthy volunteers, older adults
Principal InvestigatorCatherine Price, PhD, ABPP
Begin a new search for other research studies
Studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations. Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.