A research-focused discovery tool enabling collaboration among faculty and researchers across UF’s 16 colleges.
Opportunities for research collaborations abound at the University of Florida, which is home to 16 colleges and more than 150 research centers and institutes.
It is one of only six public land-grant universities in the country offering colleges of medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture and law, all on one central campus. On any given day, more than 4,000 scientists and scholars are researching hundreds of disciplines at UF.
The links below provide an introduction to the many types of collaborators available to health researchers at the UF Health, including UF faculty, centers and institutes, community research liaisons and science education and outreach partners; UF-affiliated research networks; and institutional collaborators:
See a full list of our UF Health research centers and institutes.
Approximately 50 percent of Healthstreet's 13,000 members have been navigated to a research study.
- UF Science Education and Outreach
- UF Affiliated Research Networks
- Institutional Collaborators
- Other Florida Universities
UF science education and outreach partners
- Jacksonville Health Equity Research Organization Practice-Based Research Network (JaxHERO)
UF Network Director: David Wood, M.D.
- North Florida Pediatric Community Research Network
UF Network Director: Mobeen Rathore, M.D.
- Florida Neonatal Neurologic Network
UF Principal Investigator: Michael D. Weiss, M.D.
- Health IMPACTS for Florida
UF Principal Investigators: Elizabeth Shenkman, Ph.D.; Russell Bauer, Ph.D.
- Hepatitis C Therapeutic Registry and Research Network (HCV-TARGET)
UF Co-Chair: David R. Nelson, M.D.
- Network for Pancreatic Organ Donors with Diabetes (nPOD)
UF Executive Director: Mark Atkinson, Ph.D.
- NHLBI Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network
UF Principal Investigator: Carl J. Pepine, M.D.
- NIDCR Dental Practice-Based Research Network
UF Principal Investigator: Valeria V. Gordan, D.D.S., M.S.
- NIGMS Pharmacogenomics Research Network
UF Principal Investigator: Julie A. Johnson, Pharm.D.
- Sentinel Network for Community-Based Participatory Research
UF Principal Investigator: Linda B. Cottler, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- NIH Clinical and Translational Science Awards Consortium
- North Florida/ South Georgia Veterans Health System
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- The Herbert Wertheim UF Scripps Institute for Biomedical Innovation & Technology