Robert A Vander Griend, M.D. - Research & Publications
- Vander Griend R: Evaluation and treatment of midfoot problems in patients with fixed planovalgus foot deformities. Florida Orthopaedic Society-Foot and Ankle Breakout Session. St. Petersburg, FL May 15, 2009
- Vander Griend R: Adult Acquired Flatfoot secondary to Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction. What have we learned in the past 20 years? Southeastern Orthopaedic Foot Society 20th Annual Meeting. Point Clear AL. April 23, 2009
- Vander Griend R and Conrad B: Evaluation of tendon transfer insertions sites used for reconstruction of posterior tibial tendon deficiency American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society Meeting Denver Colorado June 2008.
- Vander Griend R: Reconstruction of Stage 2 posterior tibial tendon deficiency without surgical correction of residual forefoot varus. American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society Meeting Denver Colorado June 2008.
- Vander Griend R: Chronic ankle instability. Current thoughts on a common problem. 19th Annual Southeastern Orthopaedic Foot Society Meeting. Destin FL May 1, 2008