The UF Health Sleep Center provides diagnosis and treatment for a variety of sleep disorders under the direction of a multidisciplinary team of University of Florida College of Medicine board-certified sleep medicine physicians.
The UF Health Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). It is the only accredited AASM center in North Central Florida.
- The center interacts with a variety of physicians, including adult and pediatric pulmonlogists, neurologists, dentists, surgeons and sleep psychologists to diagnose and treat sleep disorders in adults and children.
- The 12-bed Sleep Disorders Center, located at Magnolia Parke, operates seven nights per week and features state-of-the-art monitoring equipment. Individual rooms provide comfort and privacy to patients.
- Patients must be referred to the UF Health Sleep Center by their physician.
- Adult patients can be referred by their family physician.
- Pediatric patients can be referred by their pediatrician, specialty physician or family doctor.
- For more information, please call (352) 265-5240 or visit the UF Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine website.
Information on Ordering a Sleep Study
Our address is:
Phone: (352) 265-5240
Fax: (352) 627-4173
Patients must be referred by their physician to the UF Health Sleep Center. For more information, please call (352) 265-5240.
Request a Referral
Patients must be referred by their physician to the Sleep Disorders Center. For more information, please call (352) 265-5240.
Operated through the University of Florida’s Faculty Group Practice, the UF Health Shands Sleep Clinic is designed to refer patients affected by sleeping disorders to a Sleep Specialist. Sleep Clinic is offered through the department of pulmonary medicine, division of pediatric pulmonary medicine, the department of neurology, and the department of psychology. Patients can participate in a Sleep Clinic test through referral from their primary care physician. Call (352) 265-0524 for more information.
The UF Health Sleep Center is designed to offer multiple diagnostic tests to help physicians diagnose and treat a variety of sleep disorders. A visit to a specialist is not necessary for a referral to the UF Health Sleep Center Primary care physicians can refer their patients directly to our facility for testing and treatment.
The UF Health Sleep Center operates seven nights a week. View more information about the center below.