Shands at Work Program
UF Health developed Shands at Work to help local companies keep employees healthy by conveniently providing health promotion services. Shands at Work offers members reliable health information, education and preventative screenings at their work sites or other convenient locations.
- Membership is free to local businesses in Gainesville.
- Health seminars are free, but you may be asked to cover the costs of materials associated with certain seminars and screenings.
- Screenings cost approximately $10-$20 per participant.
When your company collaborates with local health care professionals to participate in your work site health promotion programs, your company can:
- Lower health care costs
- Increase productivity and morale
- Reduce absenteeism and employee turnover
To enroll in Shands at Work or for more information, please call the program director at 352-265-0373.