Sibling Care Class
The Sibling Care Class is designed for new siblings. We recommend siblings be at least 2 years old to get full benefit from this class. The course teaches children about babies in a fun, exciting way. We will cover the basics of newborn care from the view of a child.
- Variable dates from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Please see current class schedule to the right.
- UF Health Shands Hospital
Take Main Lobby Atrium elevators to 2nd floor. Follow signs to room 2147.
- Parking: Park in the hospital’s East garage near the Pediatric Emergency Entrance. Parking fee will be $4 for self-park and $6 valet parking (with voucher given at class).
- $15.00 (cash, check, or money order) collected on the day of the class.
- View the event page to fill out the registration form, or email CHILDBIRTHED@shands.ufl.edu.
- Questions? Please call 352-265-0317.