College Student Volunteers
Interested in volunteering? Follow these steps:
Complete a volunteer application.
- Application dates for upcoming semesters:
Summer 2019: March 25 – April 12
Fall 2019: July 15 – Aug 23
- Completing the application will give you access to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC), our online volunteer portal.
Sign up for a mandatory Information Session by logging in to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC). You will use the e-mail address and password you submit on the application as your username and password to log in to the portal.
- Information Sessions dates for upcoming semesters:
Summer 2019: April 8 – April 12
Fall 2019: July 29 – August 2 and August 19 – August 23
- If no Information Session spots are available, please check back regularly to see if a spot has opened up.
- Applicants who do not attend a mandatory Information Session will not be eligible to volunteer for that semester and will need to reapply for a future semester.
After attending the Information Session you will be invited to complete the rest of the Volunteer Requirements and schedule an appointment to be placed in a volunteer role.
In order to provide parking for our patients and their guests, our garages are closed to UF students, faculty and staff. Please utilize your normal methods of transportation to campus. I.e. busing, biking, walking.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services office at 352-265-0360, Monday-Friday from 7:30am-8:00pm