- Pediatric Heart
- Pediatric Lung
Appointment and Referral
It is our pleasure to help you get started and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Contact us to refer a patient or schedule a consultation appointment to see if the UF Health Shands Transplant Center is right for you.
- Call (352) 265-0254 to make a referral to the kidney/pancreas transplant program.
- For post-transplant questions, you may call (352) 265-8243.
- Pre-Transplant Fax: 352-265-0084.
- Post-Transplant Fax: 352-265-8244.
- UF Health Kidney Transplant Referral Form (PDF)
- Evaluation Criteria (PDF)
- Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) Map (PDF)
Kidney Transplant Program at UF Health Shands Transplant Center
1600 SW Archer Road
PO Box 100223
Gainesville, FL 32610
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Transplant Programs & Practices
Browse our locations directory for practices related to pre- and post-transplant medicine.
Browse our directory to find UF Health Physicians and other health care providers offering pre- and post-transplant care.
You can make a gift to help enhance the care of transplant patients.
This Web site gives you the opportunity to join Florida’s organ, tissue and eye donor registry by signing up online.