- Pediatric Transplant
Meet the Team
Strong results reflect a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that draws on the combined talents and experience of transplant physicians, transplant surgeons, nurse coordinators, transplant assistants, social workers, financial counselors and psychologists.
UF Health Shands Transplant Center team members offer state of the art immunosuppression protocols to improve patient and graft survival rates.
- Thiago Beduschi, M.D.
Program Director, Abdominal Transplant Program
- Ashraf El-Hinnawi, MD
- Mark Johnson, M.D.
- Ali Zarrinpar, MD, PhD
- Alfonso Santos, Jr., M.D.
Interim Medical Director, Adult Kidney Transplant
- Kiran Upadhyay, M.D.
Medical Director, Pediatric Kidney Transplant
- Jillian Bowdain, MSN, AGACNP-BC, FNP
- Michelle Klenk-Cohen, MSN, FNP-C
- Jusil Rice, MSN, APRN
- Nicole Gazzola, PA-C
Manager of Kidney and Pancreas Transplant and the Living Donor Programs
- Sandra Demasters-Reynolds, MSN, RN, CCTC
Living Donor Team
- Stephanie Sharpe, RN, BSN – Coordinator
- Angela Hoppe, LCSW – Social work & ILDA
- Vickie Connell – Transplant Assistant
Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Coordinators and Assistants
- Mojdeh Bannister BSN, RN
- Goldwyn Rahman BSN, RN, CCTC, CCRN
- Laura Schoonmaker MSN, RN, CCTC
- Lourdes Andujar-Rivera, BSN, RN
- Stephanie Sharpe, RN, BSN
- Ke'van Brown, RN, BSN
- Alex Saveland, BSN, RN
- Emily Siegle, BSN, RN
- Gena Johns, RN, BSN
- Phyllis Mitchell
- Maria Oxendine
- Shanne'l Woods
- Stephanie Mitchell
- Viva Brown
- Edward Harley
- Kathy Henderson
- Latosha Williams
Pediatric Kidney Coordinators and Assistant
- Rachel Bush, MSN, RN-BC, CPNP-AC/PC
- Felicia Johns, RN, BSN
- April Ellis - Assistant
UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial coordinators with any questions.
Social Worker, Kidney Transplant
- Jennifer Zeidman, MSW, LCSW, CCTSW (Adult and Pediatric)
Contact us at 1-352-265-0254
Or, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar to fill out our form below for more information.
Sacred Heart Kidney Transplant affiliated with UF Health
5149 N. 9th Avenue, Suite 246
Pensacola, FL 32504
Halifax Health Center for Transplant Services affiliated with UF Health
311 N. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite 360, Daytona Beach, FL 32114