- Pediatric Heart
- Pediatric Lung
Meet the Team
Strong results reflect a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that draws on the combined talents and experience of transplant physicians, transplant surgeons, nurse coordinators, transplant assistants, social workers, financial counselors and psychologists.
UF Health Shands Transplant Center team members offer state of the art immunosuppression protocols to improve patient and graft survival rates.
- Kenneth Andreoni, M.D.
Surgical Director, Adult and Pediatric Kidney Transplant
- Mark Johnson, M.D.
- Elizabeth Thomas, D.O.
- Michael Jin Casey, M.D.
- Alfonso Santos, Jr., M.D.
- Kiran Upadhyay, M.D.
Medical Director, Pediatric Kidney Transplant
- Karl Womer, M.D.
Medical Director, Adult Kidney Transplant
- Jillian Bowdain, MSN, AGACNP-BC, FNP
- Valerie Greene, PA
- Sandra Demasters-Reynolds, MSN, RN, CC
Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Coordinators
- Mojdeh Bannister BSN, RN
- Shelly Morgan, RN, BSN
- Goldwyn Rahman BSN, RN, CCRN
- Laura Schoonmaker MSN, RN, CCTC
- Stephanie Sharpe, RN, BSN
- Kara Alford, BSN, RN
- Judy Davis, BSN, RN
- Dori Pereyra, BSN, RN
- June Sims, BSN, RN
- Wilma Simmons-Thomas, RN, MSN, MBA
Pediatric Kidney Coordinator
- Toni Lindsey, MSN, RN
- Katie Schroder, FNP-C
- Katina Rees - UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial representative at 352.265.0359 with any questions.
Contact us at 1-352-265-0254
Or, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar to fill out our form below for more information.
Sacred Heart Kidney Transplant affiliated with UF Health
5149 N. 9th Avenue, Suite 246
Pensacola, FL 32504
Halifax Health Center for Transplant Services affiliated with UF Health
311 N. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite 360, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial representative Katina Rees at 352.265.0359 with any questions. View a list of accepted insurance at UF Health.
Help support our heart transplant patients by making a gift.
Today, more than 5,000 patients listed at Florida transplant centers await life-saving organ transplants. You have the power to Donate Life. Sign up to become and organ donor!