- Pediatric Heart
- Pediatric Lung
Meet the Team
The UF Health Shands Transplant team members offer state of the art immunosuppression protocols to improve patient and graft survival rates.
Strong results reflect a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that draws on the combined talents and experience of transplant physicians, transplant surgeons, nurse coordinators, transplant assistants, social workers, financial counselors, and psychologists.
- Kenneth Andreoni, M.D.
Chief, Division of Transplantation Surgery
- Mark Johnson, M.D.
Surgical Director, Liver Transplant
- Ali Zarrinpar, M.D., Ph.D.
- Narendra Battula, MBBS, MRCS, M.D., FRCS
- Tomasz Kozlowski, M.D.
- Roniel Cabrera, M.D.
Medical Director, Liver Transplant
- Roberto Firpi-Morell, M.D., M.S.
- Consuelo Soldevila Pico M.D.
- Giuseppe Morelli, M.D.
- Amitabh Suman, M.D.
- Virginia Clark, M.D.
- Alpna Limaye, M.D.
- Andreas Zori, M.D.
- Amy Camire, BSN,RN - Team Leader
- Kara Alford, BS, RN
- Monica Fletcher, BSN, RN
- Kortney Misamore, ASN, RN
- Casey Dana, RN
- James Frank, RN
Pediatric Liver Transplant Coordinators
- Rachel Bush, MSN, RN-BC, CPNP, AC/PC
- Felicia Johns, RN, BSN
Pediatric Liver Transplant Assistant
- April Ellis
Adult Transplant Assistants
- Shelley Dampier-Moore
- Kayla Isaacs
- Jeri Muse
- Nixon Rosado-Rodriguez
- Javonte Ross
- Stephan Moore
- Ashley Hill - UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial representative at 352.265.0472 with any questions.
Contact us at 1-352-265-0754
Or, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar to fill out our form below for more information.
UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial representative Ashley Hill at 352.265.0472 with any questions. View a list of accepted insurance at UF Health.
Help support our heart transplant patients by making a gift.
Today, more than 5,000 patients listed at Florida transplant centers await life-saving organ transplants. You have the power to Donate Life. Sign up to become and organ donor!