- Pediatric Heart
- Pediatric Lung
Meet the Team
Strong results reflect a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that draws on the combined talents and experience of transplant physicians, transplant surgeons, nurse coordinators, transplant assistants, social workers, financial counselors and psychologists.
UF Health Shands Transplant Center team members offer state of the art immunosuppression protocols to improve patient and graft survival rates.
- Kenneth Andreoni, M.D.
Surgical Director, Adult and Pediatric Kidney Transplant
- Narendra Battula, MBBS, MRCS, MD, FRC
- Mark Johnson, M.D.
- Ali Zarrinpar, MD, PhD
- Kawther Alquadan, MD
- Alfonso Santos, Jr., M.D.
- Karl Womer, M.D.
Medical Director, Adult Kidney Transplant
- Jillian Bowdain, MSN, AGACNP-BC, FNP
- Michelle Klenk-Cohen, MSN, FNP-C
- Sandra Demasters-Reynolds, MSN, RN, CCTC
- Vickie Connell
- Phyllis Mitchell
- Pam Tilley-Hewlett
- Michaela Wiley
- Viva Brown
- Edward Harley
- Kathy Henderson
- Latosha Wiliams
Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Coordinators
- Mojdeh Bannister BSN, RN
- Goldwyn Rahman BSN, RN, CCRN
- Laura Schoonmaker MSN, RN, CCTC
- Michelle Tharp, RN, BSN
- Stephanie Sharpe, RN, BSN
- Ke'van Brown, RN, BSN
- Karen S. Miller, RN, BS
- Kennisha Miranda, RN, BSN
- Wilma Thomas-Simmons RN, MSN, MBA
- June Sims, RN, BSN
UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial coordinators with any questions.
- Jennifer Zeidman, MSW (Adult and Pediatric)
Contact us at 1-352-265-2540
Or, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar to fill out our form below for more information.
Today, more than 5,000 patients listed at Florida transplant centers await life-saving organ transplants. You have the power to Donate Life. Sign up to become and organ donor!