- Pediatric Transplant
Transplant Center: New Patient Referrals
Thank you for your interest in the UF Health Kidney Transplant Program. We provide a multidisciplinary team approach to each patient. Our advanced therapies have led to outstanding outcomes. Kidney transplant is an option for patients with chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease. Our center is certified by the Joint Commission, the United Network for Organ Sharing, and Medicare.
Our team evaluates new patients in our Gainesville practice, and we have a satellite practice in Jacksonville. We offer appointments to patients in Jacksonville if they live in the geographic area around this practice.
For your convenience, we have provided a link to our referral form below. Please complete the form and fax it to our Referral Coordinator at 352.627.4410 (secure 24-hour fax).
To make the most of the evaluation visit, our physicians have asked that we obtain the following records in advance of the visit. We would appreciate it if your staff could fax the records along with the referral form, to help expedite the scheduling of your patient. Again, thank you for your referral, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our staff at 352.265.0254.
- Copy of insurance cards (front and back)
- Patient’s complete history and physical with medical and surgical history (within 12 months)
- Current medication list
- Medicare form 2728, if on dialysis
- Dialysis lab summary or recent labs within last 6 months
- Any radiology or cardiology studies
- Routine cancer screenings
Contact us at 1-352-265-0254
Or, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar to fill out our form below for more information.
- Kidney Transplants Closer to Home - Ascension
5149 N. 9 Ave. #246, Pensacola, FL 32504
- Halifax Health Center for Transplant Services affiliated with UF Health
311 N. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite 360, Daytona Beach, FL 32114