Our Multidisciplinary Approach
Optimal management of breast cancer may involve a combination of surgery and radiation and/or medical therapies. Together, these treatments provide patients with the greatest chance of cure and the lowest chance of cancer recurrence.
To ensure a seamless transition from your referring physician, a dedicated nurse navigator will coordinate all aspects of your care, from the initial visit and evaluation through treatment and recovery, including follow-up consultations.
With one phone call to (352) 265-7070, patients can schedule all appointments and receive personal assistance from our breast center team, which is available to answer questions and coordinate medical services.
- UF Health Women’s and Diagnostic Imaging - Springhill
- UF Health Surgical Specialists- Shands Hospital
- UF Health Radiation Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Hematology/Oncology - Davis Cancer Pavilion
- UF Health Surgical Specialists - Springhill
- Types of Breast Cancer
- Risk Factors & Stages
- Symptoms, Detection & Prevention
- Coordinated Cancer Care
- Intrabeam Radiation Therapy
- High Risk Clinic