- Clinical Services
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- Cardiogenetics Program
- Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure Clinic
- Fetal Cardiac Program
- Interventional Cardiology
- NonInvasive Imaging Lab
- Pediatric Cardiac MRI/CT Center
- Pediatric Heart and Lung Transplant Program
- Electrophysiology Program and Arrhythmia Care
- Single Ventricle Home Monitoring Program
- Inpatient Services
- Support & Resources
Celebrating 15 Years of Healing Hearts
This year, we are celebrating 15 years of healing hearts at the UF Health Congenital Heart Center. To mark the occasion, we are sharing your stories, updates from the congenital heart center team, and ways you can lend a hand to heal hearts forever!
Help us Heal Hearts Forever
- Raise awareness. Tell us how the UF Health Congenital Heart Center has changed your life! Share your story on social media to help spread the word about the great care that happens at the congenital heart center. Follow us on Facebook, and use our hashtag #UFHealingHearts when you post.
- Make a gift. Consider donating to the UF Health Congenital Heart Center’s new endowment, and encourage others to give, too!
Thanks to the generosity of several patient families, we have established the Congenital Heart Center Excellence Endowment! This endowment will exist in perpetuity and provide funding for the greatest needs of the CHC, ensuring we can heal hearts forever at UF Health. Now, we need your help to continue to grow the fund in honor of our 15th anniversary!
Gifts of any amount add up to make a difference. And, you can make your gift online.
Make an Impact for our Patients Today
There are many ways that you can make an impact for the patients receiving care at the UF Health Congenital Heart Center. Philanthropic contributions are tax-deductible and can be made via credit card, check, stock transfers, real estate, or planned gifts such as wills, trusts and annuities.
For more information on the priority needs of the UF Health Congenital Heart Center, please contact:
Lacie S. Klann
Director of Development
UF Health Congenital Heart Center