- Clinical Services
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- Cardiogenetics Program
- Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure Clinic
- Fetal Cardiac Program
- Interventional Cardiology
- NonInvasive Imaging Lab
- Pediatric Cardiac MRI/CT Center
- Pediatric Heart and Lung Transplant Program
- Electrophysiology Program and Arrhythmia Care
- Single Ventricle Home Monitoring Program
- Inpatient Services
- Support & Resources
The UF Health Congenital Heart Center offers patients of all ages comprehensive care for congenital heart disease and acquired pediatric heart diseases. We provide the best care possible in a safe, compassionate environment. Our fully integrated approach involves all clinical pathway components for children and adults with congenital and acquired heart disease.
The pediatric cardiology & heart surgery program at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital is ranked #7 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, and it is the highest-ranked program in Florida.
Celebrating 15 Years of Healing Hearts
This year, we are celebrating 15 years of healing hearts at the UF Health Congenital Heart Center. To mark the occasion, we are sharing your stories, updates from the congenital heart center team, and ways you can lend a hand to heal hearts forever!
UF Health Congenital Heart Center is now offering telehealth outpatient appointments on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your provider to schedule an appointment and they will determine if a telehealth visit is right for you. Visit our telehealth section for assistance in how to prepare for and connect to a scheduled appointment.
At the UF Health Congenital Heart Center, our team of highly-trained clinicians provide a full range of services, including:
- Adult congenital cardiology
- Congenital heart surgery
- Fetal cardiology
- Heart and heart-lung transplantation
- Heart failure
- Interventional cardiology
- Invasive electrophysiology
- Noninvasive cardiac imaging
- Pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Transplant cardiology
- Ventricular-assist device implants
- UF Health Congenital Heart Center
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties – Halifax Health
- UF Health Pediatric Specialties – Oakhurst
- The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart
The UF Health Congenital Heart Center provides patients, their families and referring physicians with information about appointments, referrals, clinical services, and clinic locations. Patients can request information by calling us. We are available to speak with you during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST.
UF Health Congenital Heart Center
1600 SW Archer Road
P.O. Box 100296
Gainesville, FL. 32610
Toll Free Phone: 866.696.2333