Dermatopathology services are a beneficial element in education, research and a key source of funding for the Department of Dermatology. We provide technical and professional services, and provide second opinions on any of your routine or complex cases. All cases will be billed to third party.
- Skin biopsy review
- Consultative review (second opinion) of pathologic slides
- Immunohistochemistry (extensive on-site menu)
- Immunofluorescence (direct, indirect)
- Nail testing for onychomycosis
- Intradepartmental consultation with expert hematopathologists, soft tissue pathologists
UF Health Dermatopathology Lab is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., eastern standard time, Monday through Friday. We will return all calls received after normal business hours the next business day.
Toll-Free:(855) 4UF-SKIN / (855) 483-7546
Call Center open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. to schedule appointments.
- UF Health Dermatology - Medical Plaza
- UF Health Dermatology - Springhill
- UF Health Dermatopathology Lab - Springhill