- About Lung Cancer
- Patient Information
- Our Team
The UF Health Lung Cancer Program provides the following links as additional resources for patients and others seeking information about cancer.
We do not necessarily review or endorse the content or performance of outside Websites. All readers are advised to discuss specific questions with a doctor or other skilled healthcare provider.
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Care, Inc.
- Cancer Hope Network
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online Foundation
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
About Lung Cancer
The Lung Cancer Center is located within the UF Health Pulmonary Clinic on the first floor of UF Health Shands Hospital.
- UF Health Pulmonary -Shands Hospital
1600 SW Archer Rd
1st Floor Room 1901
Gainesville, FL 32608
- Phone: (352) 265-0649
- Fax: (352) 265-0563