Thank you for choosing UF Health Pediatrics – Magnolia Parke for your child's health care needs.
Our physicians are faculty members at the University of Florida, certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and expertly trained to provide patients with the full spectrum of pediatric services Our courteous and friendly staff looks forward to serving you!
- Well-child and sick visits
- Adolescent preventive care
- School and sports physicals
- Newborn screening tests (PKU)
- Hearing and vision screening
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder and Child Development
- Pediatric fitness
- Referrals to UF physician specialists
Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns
The Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns (CBN) is affiliated and sponsored by UF Health and the UF College of Medicine. We are a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization with a mission to provide support for breastfeeding families.
The Center for Breastfeeding & Newborns offers specialty care that is:
- Family Centered
- Culturally Sensitive
- Collaborative with your hospital's lactation program and that of your personal physicians
Conditions & Services
- Adolescent Preventive Care
- Age-appropriate diet for children
- Asthma - children
- Babies and diarrhea
- Babies and heat rashes
- Ear infection - acute
- Ear infection - chronic
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Infant - newborn development
- Newborn Screening Test (PKU)
- Physicals (School and Sports)
- Rash - child under 2 years
- Toddler development
- Toddler test or procedure preparation
- Vaccines (immunizations) - overview
- Well-child Visits and Sick Visits
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Pediatrics - Magnolia Parke, please contact 352-594-7337.
Pay your bill
If you have questions or wish to pay in person, please consult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.