- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Critical Care Medicine
- Developmental Behavior
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Genetics & Metabolism
- Hospital Medicine
- Immunology & Rheumatology
- Infectious Diseases
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Transplant (heart and lung)
- After Hours & ER
- Children's Hospital
School-Based Telehealth Visits
Enroll Your Child in School-Based Telehealth Visits
Our UF Health Pediatrics and UF Health Family Medicine teams offer school-based telehealth. Telehealth visits allow UF Health providers to care for students at school using live video chat. These chats include the parent or guardian.
Our trained UF Health providers can assess and treat many physical ailments through telehealth. They listen to your child to understand their symptoms. They perform exams and prescribe medications, if needed.
Providing this care during the school day helps to make scheduling easier. Children miss less school time, and parents less time away from work.
We are able to enroll any students who currently see the following providers:
- Uninsured or no primary provider
- UF Health Pediatrics at CMS
- UF Health Pediatrics at Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Pediatrics at Tower Square
- UF Health Pediatrics at Tioga
- UF Health Family Medicine at Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine at Main Street
- UF Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology: If you feel like your child struggles with their diabetes management at school, we would be happy to coordinate a visit for you. Our collaborative clinic visit includes you, your child, school nurses and our diabetes team. Call our offices at 352.265.DIAB (3422) to schedule an appointment today.
Hawthorne Middle/High School
21403 SE 69th Ave.
Hawthorne, FL 32640
M. K. Rawlings Center for Fine Arts Elementary School
3500 NE 15th St.
Gainesville, FL 32609
Phone: (352) 955-6715
Santa Fe High School
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: (386) 462-1125
W.A. Metcalfe Elementary School
1250 N.E. 18th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32609
Phone: (352) 955-6713
How to Enroll
We provide three ways for parents to enroll their child in our program. Please select the one that best suits your needs.
- Submit an online request. We'll send you an email within 72 hours to a secure site to complete your enrollment. Our office will receive your online form and enroll your child. We'll notify you before any scheduled telehealth visit.
- Download an enrollment form. Complete, print and turn in to your school nurse’s office.
- Visit your school nurse's office and request a printed paper packet.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this email address is for general questions about our program only. We cannot answer any questions that are specific to a person or a person’s medical condition. If you have specific questions about your child, please contact your doctor.