Evening appointments for your convenience.
Starting February 3, after-hours primary care on Saturdays will be provided at UF Health Family Medicine — Main.
UF Health now offers adult primary care appointments five days a week for all UF and UF Health employees and patients of UF Health Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Senior Care practices.
- Open Monday - Friday , 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m
- Routine or same-day appointments available
- Available for all UF and UF Health employees and patients of UF Health Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Senior Care practices
- Staffed by UF Heath family medicine and internal medicine physicians and nurses
To schedule an appointment, call (352) 265-1234. After 5 p.m., call (352) 273-8613
- UF Health Family Medicine – Eastside
- UF Health Family Medicine – Haile Plantation
- UF Health Family Medicine – Hampton Oaks
- UF Health Family Medicine – Jonesville
- UF Health Family Medicine – Main
- UF Health Family Medicine – Old Town
- UF Health Internal Medicine – Medical Plaza
- UF Health Internal Medicine – Tower Hill
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Primary Care After Hours, please contact (352) 265-1234, After 5 pm: (352) 273-8613.
Pay your billconsult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
Financial AssistancePatients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.